10 Zones Digital Uninterrupted Speaker Selector
The EMIX EMRM-810 is designed for usage when paging is required for a certain zone or zones yet the broadcasting Background Music (BGM) to other zones are not interrupted. This will ensure that the comfort level occupants (whilst listening to background music-BGM) of other zones will be maintaines. This configuration requires 2 (two) sets of amplifiers, one being dedicated to paging and the other to BGM. EMRM-810 is to be used in conjunction with EMRM-800.
It is standard 19" rack-mountable with earpieces provided and only takes up 2U of space.
- Multi-level priority paging Mic 1, Mic 2, Mic 3 and Mic 4
- Expandable or linkable up to 10 units for more zones.
- Remote zone paging through EMRM-800 from a range of 300m
- Press "ALL" button for all call function
- Equipped with overriding control