48 Input, 16 Output Stage Box with 48 MIDAS Microphone Preamplifiers
A 5U fixed configuration I/O unit with 48 mic/line inputs and 16 mic/line outputs
The DL251 is a 5U 19" fixed-configuration rack I/O unit with 48 mic/line inputs and 16 mic/line outputs. The DL251 is limited to analogue connections only and provides a more cost-effective solution for those not requiring the flexibility of MIDAS modular I/O hardware.
MIDI (in, out and thru) and one Ethernet control port are fitted as standard. Three AES50 ports handle the (n+1) redundant digital audio interface. The DL251 is capable of being switched between 96 kHz and 48 kHz via a front panel switch.
On the rear panel there is a Mute All Outputs button for onstage re-patching. The unit is also equipped with dual-redundant PSUs.
- 48 remote control mic/line audio inputs, fixed configuration
- 16 audio line outputs, fixed configuration
- Switchable between 96 kHz and 48 kHz sample rates
- MIDI in, out and thru
- 3 AES50 ports
- Ethernet control port (using MIDAS protocols)
- Dual-redundant PSUs
- Digital snake and distribution network component
- 48 audio outputs x 16 audio inputs configuration for snake applications
- 5U 19" rack-mountable form factor