WB-100 Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone
- Semi-cardioid polar pattern condenser boundary microphone.
- Ultra-quiet electronic switch can be set to any of four operating modes: "touch -mute”, “touch - on”, "touch-to-talk" and "touch-to-mute".
- External LED control allows for accurate depiction of the live status
- The microphone switch can control or be controlled by external automatic central control system or other devices.
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback.
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicon foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone.
- The WB-100 can be powered from any 11V to 52V DC phantom power source.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement,m professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations.
Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
Half-cardioid (120° above mounting surface)
Low Frequency Roll-Off
100 Hz, 18 dB/octave
-36 dB (15 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements
24~52V DC, 4 mA typical