UB-200 Semi-Cardioid Condenser Wireless Boundary Microphone
- UHF band 490 – 860MHz wireless boundary microphone.
- Bright and easy-to-read LCD display shows operating channel / frequency, battery level, mute and other working status.
- Semi-cardioid polar pattern.
- Ultra-quiet electronic switch can be set to any of four operating modes: "touch - mute”, “touch - on”, "touch-to-talk" and "touch-to-mute" (only cooperates with wireless receiver UR-220D & UR-220S).
- RFI-shielding technology offers rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI).
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 120°to 360°.
- The microphone switch can control or be controlled by external automatic central control system or other devices.
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback.
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicon foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone.
- Battery operation of max. 10 hours.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations.
- UB-200 can cooperate with RELACART digital and wireless automatic mixer WAM-400, wireless receiver UR-220D or UR-220S.
Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
Carrier Frequency Range
60M typical ( in open space)
RF Power Output
Dynamic Range (Typical)
> 90 dB>\u00EF\u00BC1 kHz at Max SPL
AA X 2
Battery Current / Life
Approximately 10 hours