ASM-822 Eight-channel Automatic Mixer
- Eight automatic Mic/Line inputs, automatic gain adjustment by microprocessor control.
- 15-unit daisy chain by accessory link cable to allow maximum 120 channels operation.
- NOMA ”Number of Open Microphone Attenuated” helps control feedback.
- 48V phantom power individually selectable for each channel, either line or microphone output available.
- LED shows working status and volume condition.
- Any channel can be set to priority, when the “Chairman unit” is speaking, the other speaking units will be automatic attenuation.
- An RS232 data port provides a connection point for a video camera tacking system.
- The ASM-822automatic mixer is ideal for meetings, seminars, teleconferencing, house of worship services, broadcast and conference applications.
100V - 240V AC (20W)
Input Port (balanced)
1: GND, 2: +, 3: -
Output Port (balanced)
XLR-M: 1: GND, 2: +, 3: -
Mic: 7.2k ohms Line: 11k ohms
Maximum Input Level(1KHz, 600 ohms)
Nominal Input Level
Nominal Output Level
Maximum Gain (1KHz, 600 ohms)
Mic: >55dB, Line: >40 dB
Flat: 30Hz - 18kHz Roff-off: (-12dB/oct) 180Hz
Equivalent Input Response
< -110 dBV
Phantom Power Requirements
426mm X 225mm X 88mm (L X W X H)