DAM-800 Digital Eight-channel Automatic Mixer
- Eight automatic Mic/Line inputs, automatic gain adjustment by microprocessor control.
- 16-unit daisy chain by accessory link cable to allow maximum 128 channels operation.
- Specific circuitry helps control feedback.
- Select the number of open microphones to a maximum; or simultaneous open microphones to 1 channel, 2 channels 3 channels or 4 channels.
- Corresponding various kind of application in conference room due to priority-select function and gate-hold time setting
- Last microphone on selectable for continuous room ambiance.
- 48V phantom power individually selectable for each channel.
- Automatic threshold setting
- An RS232 data port provides a connection point for a PC with included DAM-800 software.
- The DAM-800 automatic mixer is ideal for meetings, seminars, teleconferencing, house of worship services, broadcast and conference applications.
100V - 240V AC (20W)
Mic: 2k ohms Line: 68k ohms
Mic: 100 ohms Line: 100 ohms
Maximum Input Level
Mic: -35 Dbv
Nominal Output Level
Line: +4 dBm
Nominal Input Level
Line: +4 dBm Mic: -58 dBm Unbalanced: -6 dBV
Line: >62 dB, Line: >14 dB
Flat: (3dB) 20Hz - 18kHz Roff-off: (-12dB/oct) 160Hz
Equivalent Input Response
Below -120 dBV
Mic/Line Input Pads
Phantom Power Requirements
Control Voltage Out
430.0mm X 225.0mm X 44.0mm (L X W X H)