Digital Paging Console
The EMPG-8000 is a digital paging console that comes with chime and a dry contact output for triggering purpose. It is advisable to pair this unit with EMEX-8003 line driver, which provides a variable gain control that may be adjusted to boost the audio signal level. This extension unit decodes audio signal and dry contact from the EMPG-8000 digital
- Momentary or PTT option for calls.
- Gain control for fine adjustment on microphone volume.
- Pre & Post call chime built-in on this paging console.
- Flexibility to loop through CAT-5E connector for additional paging console.
- The device will automatically deactivate when the delay period is time out which is 10 minutes.
- A red LED on the paging console gives visible feedback on the active state of the microphone.
- Unidirectional all-call call station, intended for EMPR-8007.
- Dry contact will put in when paging microphone (EMPG-8000) is activated.
- Providing a balanced line level output and can be up to 1.2km