- Metal plate with Nextel® finish
- Round edges for flush table mounting
- High-quality gooseneck microphone (including pop screen)
- Ring of the gooseneck illuminates to indicate the ready-to-talk status
- 3 buttons (priority, microphone, clear)
- LED to indicate microphone is switched on or off
- DIP switches for addressing and programming the microphone unit
- 15-pin Sub-D socket for the system connecting cable
- Fixed connecting cable (3 m long) with 15-pin Sub-D plug
- Place to keep pens
The MCS 503 chairman?s microphone unit consists of one microphone button, one priority button and one clear button in the cover plate. The microphone button operates normal switching on and off of the microphone. The chairman does not depend upon the limited number of open microphones (NOM). Using the priority button the chairman can intervene into the discussion and mute or
clear the activated delegate microphone units depending on the system configuration. Using the clear button all activated delegate microphone units are switched off. The Ready-to-Talk status of the microphone is indicated by the illuminated red ring and the green LED above the microphone button.
The round edges of the unit allow flush table mounting.