- Exceptional overdrive pedal offers you extra headroom, precise tone controls and a voicing switch
- Increased circuit board voltage gives dramatically more headroom and dynamics for an incredibly alive overdrive sound
- 4-knob interface enables extensive tonal tweaking while remaining highly intuitive to let you focus on playing
- Voicing switch allows you to choose between the true natural overdrive sound or a juicy tone that backs off the bass a little
- Two-band EQ with active bass and treble knobs lets you really shape your sound
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Easy one-screw battery compartment access
- Compact format fits on any pedal board
- High-quality components to give you extraordinary overdrive tones
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Designing MOJOMOJO OVERDRIVE was both very simple and very complex. We knew what we wanted from the start: A pedal that sounds like an amp, with a very open character and little compression allowing even the most subtle of your playing to shine through. We basically set out to capture lightning in a bottle with a clarity that even allowed for complex chords to stand out – did we succeed? Well, plug it in, play one lick, look us in the eye and try to tell us we didn’t!
- Increased circuit board voltage for extra headroom
- Precise tone controls
- Voicing switch
Joltin’ the Juice
One of the reasons why we’ve achieved such a dynamic pedal is the fact that we use a special circuit that ramps up the voltage to more than 3 - 4 times the amount of your typical drive pedals. However, we don’t use this added gain to squeeze more overdrive/distortion out of the pedal, but to dramatically increase the headroom and dynamics. The result? The most alive overdrive you have ever heard and a pedal that defines all that is magic about overdriven sounds.
MOJOMOJO is a very musical pedal, but it needs direction. It’ll be up to you to integrate it into your gear via the tone controls. Luckily, MOJOMOJO sounds great right off the bat and dialing in what you want, from added punch or body to added beef on your leads, is fun and easy.
In essence, an overdrive is something you get from a fully cranked tube amp working hard. Simple, but so dastardly hard to capture. MOJOMOJO actually succeeded doing this in the most natural and musical of ways and is in fact so ‘fat sounding’ we added a voicing switch for backing off the bass a bit when used with dark sounding guitars.